Heather M. Haltom
Since the last revision on December 14, 2014
BARRELHORSECENTRAL.COM WORKS FOR BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS.
BarrelHorseCentral.com continues to grow by meeting our clients’ needs and demands without compromising core values. Our programs have been evolving to meet our clients’ needs since 1992. We have been in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area since 1993.
The main difference in working with US (as compared to other brokers/consultants), is that we actively work with you to accomplish your goal of finding or selling that perfect horse. We utilize our Nationwide Network through email, text, telephone, Social Marketing, and actually meeting people at events, on the road. BarrelHorseCentral.com is proud to stand out from the rest with this personal approach.
Contact us today to discuss your personalized needs. We look forward to working with you to reach your goal.
Heather M. Haltom a/k/a Pocob
Our Programs Create Results.
Have a credit card to make your horse purchase, but don't want the cash advance fee or the high credit card interest rate on that horse purchase? Contact us today and we will assist you with your horse purchase using your credit card. This is for ANY horse, not limited to horses in our Marketing or Consignment Programs.
This program is the “total package” of all of the programs. We have your horse for a monthly fee and charge 10% commission based on the selling price of the horse. ALL of your selling needs are taken care of by us.
Has the perks of our Consignment Program, but you will keep your horse and we will market your horse until sold. There is a one time marketing fee for the marketing of your horse and 10% commission due when the horse sells to one of our many Buyers.
This program compliments the Consignment and Marketing Programs with us handling the search for potential buyers based on their search criteria. Our “Wanted Form” on the website is a good start. There is a one time fee for this service while we conduct your search and consult with you.
This is our smallest program since we primarily deal in finished horses, but I do take in TWO outside Training Horse when space allows. A monthly training fee applies.
We also provide lessons, clinics and "boot camp" for those who need it. This can include a tune up on you, your horse, or both. Contact us to discuss your individual needs.
Some Consignment & Marketing Program terms of service are below. Most transactions with BarrelHorseCentral.com involve some type of "Agreement" such as: (i) Consignment Agreement; (ii) Training Agreement; (iii) Horse Purchase Agreement.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: BarrelHorseCentral.com provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By using BarrelHorseCentral.com services, you agree to accept all TOS, together with any modifications or amendments thereto. Throughout the TOS, the term "you" shall mean the user of the service, whether that user is a natural person, corporation or other entity.
2. CONDITIONS OF MARKETING SERVICES: BarrelHorseCentral.com does not expressly or impliedly guarantee the sale of your horse. It is your responsibility to advise BarrelHorseCentral.com upon the sale of your horse if you should sell the horse on your own. BarrelHorseCentral.com is not responsible for violations created or caused by service users and/or customers. Potential violations include, but are not limited to: copyright, trademark, trade names, patents, or other violations of any local, provincial, state, federal or international laws. BarrelHorseCentral.com, in its sole discretion, will display your horse's ad on various other websites in addition to BarrelHorseCentral.com.
3. NO GUARANTEE: BarrelHorseCentral.com does not guarantee the sale of your horse advertised on BarrelHorseCentral.com's site. BarrelHorseCentral.com does not guarantee the owner/seller's services, representations, or any horse's performance or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, BarrelHorseCentral.com strongly recommends that a pre-purchase a/k/a soundness exam should be performed by the buyer's equine veterinarian of choice, on any horse prior to purchase. Buyer Beware.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE: BarrelHorseCentral.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that BarrelHorseCentral.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. There are no refunds for any Service.
6. RIGHT OF REFUSAL: BarrelHorseCentral.com has the right to refuse business with any individual, partnership, or entity.
7. LINKS: The Service may provide or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because BarrelHorseCentral.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that BarrelHorseCentral.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that BarrelHorseCentral.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through.